Thin porcelain tiles are made from clay and other non-organic and non-metallic materials. After these ceramic tiles are shaped, the compound goes through calcinations at 1200 degrees and other processes until we are left with a porcelain sheet.
1. Thinner: Only 4.8 mm thickness, reduce material consumption per unit area, reduce comprehensive energy consumption
2. Lighter: Effectively reduce building its own load, reducing the parts of the installation and labor costs.
3. Bigger: Product specification mainly 600X1200X4.8mm, the largest size can be 1200 X3600mm.
4. Warmer: Thin material allows for fast heating in heated floor applications.
5. Better environment protection: When renovating, you do not need to pry up the original floor or wall tile.
6. More convenient: Cutting more convenient, lower cost
7. Richer in art: Decorative art is stronger and color is rich and stable.
8. Safer: Relative to some types of stone, these tile products do not have any traces of radioactive material.
9. Long service life: Maintenance is easier compared to natural stone.
1. Exhibition buildings and amusement parks
2. Metros and tunnels
3. Exterior walls of buildings
4. Shopping malls, hotels and office buildings
6. House decoration